Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bike MS: Frisco to Fort Worth Day 2

 2012 Bike MS Day 2 Route

After completing Day 1 and the Team Fiesta, Darrell and I slept like rocks and were ready to ride on Day 2!! The ride started with a lap round the Texas Motor Speedway. 

Team Deloitte @ Start Line Day 2

It was so much fun riding around the track! 
Darrell and I @ TMS

The wind was still strong out of the south, but the route was less into the wind than Day 1. 

Team Deloitte @ Lunch

Day 2 Ride Elevation

Day 2's elevation was slightly less than Day 1. I finished Day 2 with the same average as Day 1, 15.3 mph!

The group I rode with crossed the finish line together, as a team! It was so much fun riding and finishing together!

Team Deloitte Crossing the Finish Line


 Of course, Grandma and Mom were at the finish line again cheering us on, again. 


We did it!! 

I had a blast training for and riding the MS 150 with Darrell. I can't wait for our next MS 150, in Columbia, Missouri in September 2012. 

No comments: