Aledo Ride for Heroes
Team Deloitte met on Saturday, April 21st for the Aledo Ride for Heroes. Darrell and I did the longest route, 73 miles- The Moritz Challenge!
Team Deloitte
The weather was perfect! The wind was less than 10 mph, as compared to the Lancaster ride last weekend. It was a bit chilly though. I warmed up after a few climbs.
Speaking of climbs, there was no shortage of hills for the ride!
Ride Elevation
Good thing Darrell and I brought our climbing legs!! We climbed a 1647 ft, which is over 2.25x ascent as Lancaster (722 ft)!
We didn't see any exotic animals on this ride. But we did see so many butterflies. They may look pretty...until one hits you on the face going 18 mph. I was dodging butterflies like they were bullets!
Darrell and me @ Start line
The ride was tough, but Darrell and I finished strong! Only one more long ride until the MS 150!!


No comments:
Post a Comment