After over three weeks off the bike due to my vacation to Italy and Greece, I got back into the saddle and rode with my favorite training buddy Darrell out to the Southfork Ranch in Parker, Texas.
Route
Darrell and me in front of the house
The ride was adapted from the RMB ~30 mile route, and it ended up being just over 32 miles.
32 Mile Results (5 mile splits)
Mile 5: 16.64 mph
Mile 10: 17.45 mph
Mile 15: 17.30 mph
Mile 20: 15.53 mph
Mile 25: 17.34 mph
Mile 30: 16.48 mph
The overall ride average was 16.60 mph with a total ride time of 1 hrs and 58 minutes. It was really neat to see Southfork Ranch, the home on the original Dallas TV show, and the remake. I wasn't alive for the original, but I'm enjoying watching the new series.
No comments:
Post a Comment