It has been over a month since Darrell and I rode together- since we finished the MS 150 on May 6. I couldn't wait to ride with him again! The Collin Classic was one of our first bike rallies last year. The weather was wonderful. Of course it was hot, it is June in Texas and there was a light breeze. We had a wonderful ride!
Darrell and I
2012 Collin Classic - 42 mile route
42 Mile Results (5 mile splits)
Mile 5: 16.84 mph
Mile 10: 17.54 mph
Mile 15: 17.96 mph
Mile 20: 17.10 mph
Mile 25: 16.84 mph
Mile 30: 16.87 mph
Mile 35: 17.41 mph
Mile 40: 17.37 mph
Overall ride average was 17.3 mph with a total ride time of 2 hours and 24 minutes. My bike speedometer said 17.1 mph. Darrell and I kicked butt on this ride- I'm very happy with the speed for the distance that we rode!

No comments:
Post a Comment