Week 3 (6/2-6/9) Results:
Saturday: 7 mile solo run (splits: 10:34, 10:36, 10:35, 10:56, 11:26, 11:14, 10:51; avg 10:53 min/mile)
Tuesday: 5 mile group run (splits: 11:17, 11:01, 10:53, 10:40, 11:27; avg 11:04 min/mile)
Wednesday: 3 mile solo run (splits: 10:21, 10:20, 11:28; avg 10:30 min/mile)
Friday: 5 mile solo run (splits: 10:46, 10:22, 10:52, 11:19, 10:26; avg 10:45 min/mile)
Total Weekly Mileage: 20 miles
On Saturday, while still in Minnesota, I did my long run solo. I started my run at the Black Bear Hotel and Casino Resort where we stayed and I ran under I-35 along MN 210.
Running seven miles by myself, I was pretty lonely, until at mile 4 I met a friend.
A deer!! She came out of the woods, and we both stopped in our tracks and starred at each other. I'm not sure who was more surprised, the doe or the city girl. I'm willing to bet it was me. She ran off into the woods and I continued on my run. That's something I don't see on my runs in Texas!
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment