Friday, August 24, 2012

Fit for Distance: Marathon- Week 5

Week 5 (8/19-8/25) Results: 
Sunday: 12 mile long run (splits: 10:59, 10:39, 10:18, 11:07, 10:17, 9:22, 9:36, 10:01, 10:16, 10:47, 9:55, 10:37; avg 10:11 min/mile)
Tuesday: 6 mile group run (splits: 10:26, 10:39, 10:40, 10:35, 11:10, 10:59; avg 10:45 min/mile)
Wednesday: 4 mile solo run (splits: 10:42, 10:34, 10:24, 10:28; avg 10:33 min/mile)
Thursday: 7 mile group run (splits: 10:54, 10:35, 11:03, 10:39, 11:01, 10:34, 10:55; avg pace 10:50 min/mile)

Total Weekly Mileage: 29 miles

I loved the Sunday long run route. I've lived in Dallas all of my life, with the exception of when I went to college in College Station and when I lived in Houston for a summer during an internship. I've ran in several races that start/end downtown Dallas. I always LOVE running downtown. It is so neat to run past the tall buildings I grew up with.


No comments: