Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thoughtful Thursday

"When things go wrong, you'll find they usually go on getting worse for some time; but when things once start going right they often go on getting better and better." - CS Lewis 

CS Lewis is an amazing writer. I've read several books by him, including some of the Chronicles of Narnia and many of his books are on my "reading list", which is growing at a faster rate than I can read.  

2 comments:

KWolfAK said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your background and layout. I'm not a pro at this or anything. I've only been blogging for a little over a month. Your posts are a bit difficult to read. Try a larger font or a different color print to see if it helps. I'll check back in on you again soon.

KWolfAK said...

Ooooh, I can read it!!! I have considered changing my blog to make it less busy too.