Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm a PK...

A photographer's kid... which only means one thing, my family doesn't take random or spur of the moment pictures... we only take staged and planned pictures with "perfect" lighting, shadows and a lot of of other photography terms I don't understand! I must admit it though, the pictures always turn out perfect.

The kids like to add some fun to the photographer's life... 
He might refer to us as pains in the butt though. 

We're also tree-huggers! 

But in the end, we all have fun and get some great pictures! 
I love being a pk. 


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are some great pics. You look fantastic...are you working out??

I can't find my blog said...

Glad you found me so I could find you!

The push ups are HARD but once you get into it it feels great. FYI, my husband says that 3 weeks in my arms and back are ripped, so go for it, girl!