Over the last month, I:
-Studied to take my last final exam
-Wrote my last college paper
-Gave my last presentation as a student
-Sat in the front row and listened to the President of the United States, next to his mother and father give the Commencement Address
-Walked across the stage and received two diplomas
-Appreciated my family that celebrated my accomplishments with much love and admiration
-Learned patience but finally celebrated passing 1/2 of the CPA after many anxious weeks
-Celebrated my Savior's birth and remembered the true meaning of Christmas
-Saw 2008 turn into 2009
-Took the third section of the CPA
-Started my first full time job!
-Prayed God will use me in my profession for whatever purpose He desires
I still feel like I'm stuck in between being a kid and being an adult. However, I am certain that I know my God, and He knows me. He has me right where I need to be to live out His amazing plan for me. I couldn't be more excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment