"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stand: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all." -The Pledge of Allegiance to the United States of America flag 
"In God we trust."
-The Official National Motto of the United States of America
I believe in God. A God who shows mercy and grace for His people. I believe God loves. He protects. He forgives. He saves.
My faith rests in a God that is more powerful than humanly imaginable. My trust rests with a God who created this earth, formed the land and the seas, and who created man and woman. He is a sovereign God. He will protect His people.
The United States of America, a country founded on many Christian beliefs, has elected a new president who arguably has many liberal beliefs, far from those this nation was founded on. A change is needed for our country, but it doesn't come from a new president or any other man or woman. The president term lasts for four years, God is forever.
It is God who is in control, not a president. Nothing happens that is not allowed by God, who has the ultimate plan. God is mighty and powerful. He is God.
God Bless America.
1 comment:
Very poetic and very true.
It's been too long. What have you been up to and when are we going to get together? If you leave for Dallas and we haven't seen each other I will drive up there make you hurt...you know I can.
Post a Comment